Reduce Payback Time with Great Rebates
Earn UGI rebates* when you install a hydronic additive to help improve the efficiency of your boiler system and GHG emissions from your building.
Rebate provided by:
‘This UGI pre-approved custom rebate is the first rebate of its kind in the United States. The pre-approval follows a range of pilots reviewed by UGI and their external review team within municipal, school and higher educational facilities in Pennsylvania. The expected rebate; up to 25% will bring a typical project ROI down to 12-18 months. We hope this to be the first of many utility rebates made available in the United States.’
What is it?
EndoTherm is a hydronic additive which is proven to save up to 15% on HVAC consumption.
With a typical single day carbon saving and fast ROI, EndoTherm is a low hanging fruit for natural gas savings in hydronic HVAC boiler systems.
How the rebate works:
- A survey form is completed to confirm eligibility of the site
- If eligible, UGI will provide a preliminary rebate offer letter based on the information provided*
- If eligible, the rebate will be up to 25% of the total installed cost of EndoTherm.**
- The hydronic additive will be installed by an approved contractor and the rebate provided typically within 4-6 weeks of install.
To qualify your building must:
- Be a UGI Natural Gas Customer in Pennsylvania with an eligible rate class of N, NT, DS, or LFD.
- Use natural gas as the primary fuel source for heating.
- Have a hydronic boiler and distribution system in good working order with no leaks.
Find out if your project qualifies
Our team is on hand to assist with the application process and to answer any questions about qualification.
* Projects must meet cost effectiveness requirements in order to qualify.
** Rebate % subject to change.
How EndoTherm Works
EndoTherm is a unique energy saving hydronic heating additive, independently proven to save up to 15% on heating consumption! But how does it work?