After consulting with the United States Department for Agriculture it has been confirmed that EndoTherm (EndoGreen) is a valid technology to be considered in the REAP Program
WHAT IS REAP?
Rural energy for America Program application [REAP] for renewable energy systems and energy efficiency improvement projects total project costs of $80,000 or less
WHO MAY APPLY?
- Agricultural producers with at least 50% of gross income coming from agricultural operations, and
- Small businesses in eligible business areas.
- A greenhouse or horticulture business which does not produce food crop may qualify if it falls within the eligible ma
WHAT IS NEEDED IN ORDER TO APPLY?
- REAP Application Form
- Energy Audit. A comprehensive report that meets an Agency-approved standard prepared by an Energy
Auditor or an individual supervised by an Energy Auditor that documents current energy usage;
recommended potential improvements, typically called energy conservation measures, and their costs;
energy savings from these improvements; dollars saved per year; and Simple Payback.
- 1-3 years of tax returns (to determine eligibility as a small business).
For more information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org